- ^ 1.01.1#S1 Each Log regarding the Mayflower.
- ^ possibility towards Francis Cooke’s beginning offer Gides hallway, Essex, otherwise Blyth, Nottinghanshire, or even Yorkshire (western), England, and/or certain field over Norwich, England. Many supply consent although he may have been Waloon, as his wife Hester was that he was probably born in England. Additionally, it is available which he originated in Leiden. Your season concerning their delivery tends almost certainly 1582 otherwise 1583, according to recommendations at modern reports. FamilySearch.org possesses Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 at Leiden, Zuid, Holland, without having a biggest supply listed. Parents placed in each merged user profiles are Richard to Edward Cooke then Alice Caunton to Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden dentro de Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602: oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- dentro de begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen June 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer five van archiefnummer 1004 inside Archieven
- ^ most of this wittnesses towards betrothal had been Waloon, suggesting it Francis could have onelready been a Waloon.
- ^ this given understanding arises from your “Silver reserve” to starting NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Family Publication 1982, # 1.
- ^ Biography joined by just Brian McCullough. The next WikiTree individuals added for this profile: Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge to modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, give Knudsen. Note: your record may perhaps never be finalize.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.220.127.116.11.158.168.17 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ that the might out of Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “unique Light upon Francis Cooke along with his spouse Hester Mayhieu and also his or her Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. Their betrothal is recorded in July four plus five, and so the twentieth is their soonest their wedding may have occurred once banns had been study. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, that Pilgrims alongside individuals from their Uk Isles as part of Leiden, 1576-1640 (Isle out of guy: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512 yubo app.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “their Pilgrims alongside English inside Leiden reports: certain brand new Pilgrim papers. ” The newest England historic to hereditary enter, July 1989, p. 195-214. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ document always covers family that is possible between your Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, like the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE concerning Plymouth, Your Biographical Search Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, through Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged to Dec twenty, 2012 through Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, To Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (ny: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants inside newer England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ reports associated with Colony of the latest Plymouth as part of newer England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff then David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Connection, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth heavy metal Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony documents, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ that the will certainly to stock out of Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. 8, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ that the does then stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Timber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families with 5 Generations amount twelve, Rockland, Maine: Picton click, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “each Silver guide”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants to Edward smaller of brand new England, Riverside click, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., nyc, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, unique Light in Francis Cooke, et al that Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little 4, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ Here is the Address the that Church concerning Jesus Christ out of Latter-day Saints genealogy data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register quantity was 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Road, Sodium Pond Town, Utah 84150 USA. This is basically the repository out of a few of the supply items.
- Ancestry Families Woods Book: On The Web book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Classic information: families Tree data presented through Ancestry customers. These records arises from one or higher Ancestry that is individual Family data. Their people who own all tree files could have changed or removed facts since this provider citation is made.
- “John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, each Pilgrims along with other English inside Leiden documents: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers, the newest England historic and also Genealogical sign up, July 1989, p. 195-214.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants in order to newer England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Newer England Historic Genelogical Community 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke, by just Robert Charles Anderson, Brand New England Historic Hereditary Community. Americanancestors. OrgExpired website link. Account a must.
- Francis Cooke out of Plymouth, Your Biographical Researching Profile, David Haas, Your Plymouth Colony Archive Undertaking. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving inside God, the very first Thanksgiving in Plymouth – towards honor Jesus towards their deliverance then providence. Like narrated because of the Pilgrim, Captain to Governor William Bradford inside the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en en titled “The Log regarding the Mayflower”). Connected.
- Your unique England Ancestors to his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, emerging England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke as part of seventeenth Century Documents, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke concerning 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- That the Will Likely plus Stock to Francis Cooke. Communicated with Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Does as well as stock to Francis Cooke in Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Links, simply by Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, simply by Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy, published by Michael Lechner, and my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy.
- Household search/genealogies/family tree accessed by just elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing this one report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (November 26, 1583: April seven, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 (accessed March 31, 2020).
The next WikiTree men and women added to the profile:
M Moroney (very first profile Brian McCullough (step by step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge plus modifying), Michael Lechner (Sourcing and also documents) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: your record may possibly never be accomplish.
Basic records: starting Mayflower internet Page: There was conflicting proof more than that the birth concerning Francis Cooke. An email scribbled at Bradford’s Journal claims Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 80, meaning he had been created prior to 1583. In August 1643, he had been inside a listing of guys to Plymouth amongst the chronilogical age of sixteen plus 60 permitted to keep hands. What this means is he had been created just after 1583. In addition, he had been hitched at Leyden at 1603, hence that he perhaps might have become at the very least twenty-one during the time. What this implies is actually a delivery prior to 1583. The fact all those reports appear to conflict implies that Francis Cooke had been likely born as part of 1583.